Booking and payment instructions
- Booking the campsite or indoor accommodations may be done by telephone, e-mail or in writing. Within two weeks after your booking, you will receive a confirmation letter and an invoice.
- The booking fee (25% of the total amount, with a minimum of €25) has to be paid by bank transfer within 28 days after receiving the confirmation letter and invoice. The entire invoice should be settled no later than four weeks before your arrival. If your booking is made within four weeks of your arrival, full payment of the invoice is due immediately upon receipt of the confirmation letter and invoice. If invoices are not settled within the given deadline, after sending you a reminder, Gilwell Ada's Hoeve has the right to cancel your booking. Cancellation costs are charged as per the regulations below.
- If your invoice has not been paid in full when you arrive you will be required to pay the remainder in cash on the day of your arrival. An extra charge of €15 will be added.
Changing your booking
- Changes can be made free of charge until May the 1st.
- Invoice adjustments as a result of changes in the number of participants will be settled during your stay.
- You will be charged for the actual number of nights per guest, with a minimum of 80% of the number of participants on the original booking. After informing us of the change, you will receive a new confirmation letter and an invoice.
If you book the indoor accommodation or a campsite in the period of week 27 – 35, a deposit will be
charged as follows:
- Jamboree House € 150,-
- Cabin € 50,-
This deposit will be refunded after your stay by means of a bank transfer. The deposit will be held back if the campsite or accommodation is not left at the agreed time, or left in poor condition.
If you need to cancel your booking for whatever reason, the following regulations apply:
- Cancellation can only be done in writing
- The following fees are charged in case of cancellation:
- until 3 months in advance: 25% of the invoice
- until 2 months in advance: 50% of the invoice
- until 1 month in advance: 75% of the invoice
- within 1 month prior to arrival: 90% of the invoice
- on the date of arrival: 100% of the invoice
The risk of cancellation costs can be avoided with a cancellation insurance.
If Gilwell Ada's Hoeve cancels your booking, your payments will be refunded after deduction of administrative charges..
In circumstances beyond our control, caused by for instance nature disasters, political conflicts or extremely bad weather conditions bookings may have to be changed. If changes are foreseen prior to your arrival, you will be informed accordingly. In all other cases payment obligations remain unchanged.
Time of arrival and departure
You may access your accommodation or campsite as from 13:00 hours on the day of your arrival. You should leave your accommodation before 12:00 hours on the day of your departure. Note: For the Jamboree House applies: you may access as from 16:00 hours on the day of your arrival and you should leave before 11:00 hours on the day of your departure. If you wish to arrive earlier or depart later, please consult the staff. Additional payment will be charged for the extra time that you stay at your site.